TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. IN GENERAL
FIRSTBTQ.COM is an online service of FIRST BOUTIQUE/KILISE LTD ('FIRSTBTQ.COM'/'We'/'us'/'our') solely provided for personal use for the sale of clothing, acessories and other items ('items'). Where we refer to 'you' or 'your' we mean you, the person using the services.
2. TRADE MARKS
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as grantingany licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
3. TERMS OF SALES
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. In order to contract with "FIRST BOUTIQUE" you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. "FIRST BOUTIQUE" retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted you will receive an email notification confirming the details of your order. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
a. Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved and we have debited your credit or debit card.
b. Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'. The Website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
4. ONLINE SHOPPING
Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. However, while the reproduction of colors is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details.
5. PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND GIFT VOUCHERS
- Discounts are issued in the form of either 'savings' or a 'percentage off' and are offered to customers via. promotional emails, advertisements, on-site banners or 3rd party communications
- A gift card or e-vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded. If the Products purchased total less than the value of your gift card, any balance will be left as credit for you on your gift card
- If an item(s) purchased using a gift card or e-vouchers is returned, the amount will be credited onto your First Boutique acccount
- There is no cash alternative and all terms and conditions are non-negotiable
- Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items (sale and clearance items are not included) We reserve the right to cancel or change any promotion / discount without notice, at any time
Free shipping offers
- In all cases, the shipping charge only will be deducted. No taxes, duties or customs charges will be removed
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cover the cost of returning international orders unless the item deemed to be faulty
- Free shipping offer applies to full priced items only and is not applicable when purchasing sale product
- All promotions will have a 'valid until' or 'expiry' date. Please refer to the original promotion source for this information
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Promotional codes are valid for one transaction per person and cannot be used on multiple accounts
- Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders
- If using a promotional code, the code provided should be entered in the 'Promotional Code' box at the checkout
- Some promotions will be subject to a minimum spend threshold (please refer to the original source of the promotion)
- Wherever a minimum spend threshold applies, the minimum spend does not include shipping costs
Returning an item bought under a promotion
- If returning an item purchased using a promotional code, the code used will remain valid if the retained items exceed the threshold required (if a threshold is applicable)
- If the retained items fall below the minimum spend you will be refunded accordingly, when items retained fall below the minimum spend threshold the full discount will be deducted from the item returned, meaning those items kept are charged at the original full price.
Please refer to the chart under the “shipping information” category of the website for delivery times for your destination. We will try to ensure that your order is delivered by this date but there may be circumstances where delivery is delayed because of events beyond our reasonable control. If this happens, we will try and arrange for your products to be delivered as soon as possible, but we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of such delay.
Delivery times may vary depending on the availability of the products and your delivery address. Delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
7. RETURNS POLICY
The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website. Unwanted goods may be returned for a refund (shipping costs excluded) provided that:
- you have requested to return your items within 7 days of receipt of goods
- you have returned the goods for refund within 7 days of receiving the Returns Number.
First boutique cannot accept the following returns:
- Any item requested for return outside the 7 day timeframe.
- Items that have been worn, washed or altered
- Products marked as SALE cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items where the tag has been removed, unless the item is deemed faulty.
- Swimwear where the hygiene strip has been removed.
- Any product deemed by www.firstbtq.com to be non-resaleable.
- Items where the branded packaging has been damaged.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or have been sent incorrect, where possible, we will offer to replace items deemed faulty. Exchange of goods is subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be replaced.
Footwear will only be accepted if returned in the original box in an undamaged condition. Please use protective outer packaging when returning.
A refund will be issued to the original card used for the purchase within 14 working days of receipt of the return. Please note: processing timelines are dependent on your bank. This refund will include the full value of the items returned, including the relevant taxes, but excluding shipping or return courier costs.
In cases where a discount has been applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.
Orders sent to a destination within the EU will have all sales and taxes refunded upon return of goods. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. Please be advised you may be able to recover these fees by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Please note other return costs will be the customer's responsibility except in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.Returns Procedure
In order to return any unsuitable item (excluding sale items) you will have to :
- Login in to your personal account.
- Click on RMA button to create a new request.
- Select the required order and products, choose the request type, specify the package condition, attach a file, add comments to describe the reason of return or replacement, and agree with RMA policy.
- Wait for your request to be approved.
- Our customer care team will contact you in case we need additional clarification regarding your request.
- After your request has been approved, our customer care team will send you a prepaid return label along with instructions on how to proceed with the return.
- Package your items carefully; with each item in the condition you received it and with all labels attached (including hangers).
All returned items must be dispatched to the following address:
First Boutique, Iakovou Tompazi 1, Vashiotis Business Center, Limassol, Cyprus, 3107
When you place orders online we collect certain personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, email address, credit/debit card details) from you. For details on how we use this information, please read our Payment Security Policy.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of "FIRST BOUTIQUE" or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by "FIRST BOUTIQUE" and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by "FIRST BOUTIQUE" or its licensors.. No license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of "FIRST BOUTIQUE".
10. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Severability - Each of the sections and paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining sections and paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Waiver - If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, or if we delay in taking action, that does not mean that we have waived our rights and we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies. If we do waive a breach by you, we will only do so in writing (signed by one of our Directors), and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later breach by you.
Governing law and jurisdiction - These Terms and Conditions are governed by Cyprus Law. The courts of Cyprus shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim relating to these Terms and Conditions.
Entire agreement - These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and they supersede any and all earlier agreements between you and us.
Events outside of our control - We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations to you if such failure or delay is caused by an event outside of our control.
An event outside of our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control such as act(s) of God, wars, terrorist attacks, embargos, riots, strikes, lock-outs, trade disputes, fires, floods, earthquakes or other natural disasters, break-down, inclement weather, interruption of transport, Government action or failure of public or private telecommunications.
If such an event takes place and it affects the performance of our obligations to you: (i) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and (ii) our obligations to you will be suspended for the duration of the event. Where the event affects delivery of products to you, we will contact you to arrange a new delivery date after the event is over.
Complaints - We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
Order cancellation - If you wish to cancel your order placed online, please contact our "FIRST BOUTIQUE" Direct Customer Care Team. Alternatively, you may cancel your order by returning the goods along with the completed returns form within 14 days of receipt.
It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched, as we endeavour to process orders immediately. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the order following the instructions contained within the parcel..
In order to change the details of your order, you must notify us within 30 minutes of your order being placed. After this time we are unable to amend your order as we endeavour to process orders immediately, therefore we would request that you return the goods once they have been delivered.
11. OUR WEBSITE
This section sets out the rules that apply to your use of the Website (whether or not you use it to order products or just to browse). By using the Website, you agree to these rules. If you do not agree to these rules, you are not permitted to use the Website and you should leave it immediately.
The Website is made available free of charge. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware and comply with the Terms and Conditions.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and it does not include any commercial use of the Website or its contents. You must not reproduce, copy and/or exploit the Website for any commercial purposes.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website without notice and, from time to time, we may restrict access to all or parts of the Website. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time.
(b) Our liability
We may update or change the Website or its contents at any time without any prior notification. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Website, or any content on it, is accurate, complete, up-to-date or will be free from errors or omissions. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website, or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use and, as such, we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it.
12. COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS
If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website, the terms and conditions, policies and notices or the way in which we are handling your personal information please contact us as at or on the phone Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EEST (with the exception of Cyprus public holidays).
13. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS EXCEPTED
"Errors and Omissions Excepted" means that while, every care is taken to ensure that all information on this web site is correct, there may still be errors on this web site. If you find an error or omission please let us know and we will correct it as soon as possible after verification.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused, but we cannot always offer the exact described product at the specified price, if errors and / or omissions are present. In the event of human error or malfunction in the technology, the prices on the site do not commit us to sale. Our systems do accept credit card details at point of order however the card is only charged at point of sale.