We are happy to refund or exchange any item purchased on the website (excluding sale items). Unwanted goods may be returned for a refund (shipping costs excluded) provided that:
- you have requested to return your items within 7 days of receipt of goods
- you have returned the goods for refund within 7 days of receiving the Returns Number
First Boutique will only accept unworn, unwashed or faulty goods for return or exchange.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or have been sent incorrect. Where possible, we will offer to replace items deemed faulty. Exchange of goods is subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be replaced.
If you want to return or exchange a faulty or incorrect item, please contact us before sending the parcel back, let us know the problem and we will advise you how to return it. First Boutique requires sending photos of items received with defects.
FIRST BOUTIQUE CANNOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING RETURNS:
- Any item requested for return outside the 14 day timeframe
- Items that have been worn
- Swimwear where the hygiene strip has been removed
- Any product deemed by my-wardrobe to be non re-saleable
- Items where the branded packaging has been damaged
Footwear will only be accepted if returned in the original box in an undamaged condition. Please use protective outer packaging when returning.
A refund will be issued to the original card used for the purchase within 14 working days of receipt of the return. Please note: processing timelines are dependent on your bank. This refund will include the full value of the items returned, including the relevant taxes, but excluding shipping or return courier costs.
We do not cover shipping charges for returns or exchanges unless the item is deemed faulty (due to a manufacturing defect or if the incorrect item has been shipped), whereby we will also pay for the cost of the return shipping.
Orders sent to a destination within the EU will have all sales and taxes refunded upon return of goods. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. Please be advised if you may be able to recover these fees by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
We are happy to provide complimentary returns for full price merchandise, sale merchandise and final-sale merchandise to our local customers for exchange or refund.
- Simply login in to your personal account on www.firstbtq.com
- Click on RMA button to create a new request
- Select the required order and products, choose the request type, specify the package condition, attach a file, add comments to describe the reason of return or replacement, and agree with RMA policy
- Wait for your request to be approved
- Our customer service manager will contact you in case we need additional clarification regarding your request
- After your request has been approved contact your local UPS office to pick up the goods for return shipping
- Package your items carefully; with each item in condition you received it and with all labels attached (including hangers)
Important! First Boutique reserves the right to not accept returns sent back before getting the approval through the web-site RMA system.